Changes During COVID-19
Here at Maidstone Physiotherapy Clinic the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors is our number one priority during the coronavirus pandemic. That is why we have implemented some changes in order to comply with government guidelines in order to protect everyone who attends the clinic. When you book an appointment, we will complete a COVID-19 screening form to see if you have any medical conditions which put you in a high risk category. If this is the case we can offer you an on-line assessment and on-line treatment using Skype, or for those without on-line access a telephone call to discuss your condition further. We have successfully treated many conditions during lockdown on via on-line Skype as there’s lots of exercises/advice/self-physio techniques we can show you.
All other patients will be offered the opportunity to choose whether they would prefer to be assessed and treated via on-line Skype or book a face-to-face appointment.
The list of changes below have been made for patients attending a face-to-face appointment in the clinic:
- All patients, staff and visitors will have completed the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire and will have their temperatures taken prior to entry into the clinic – a pen and clipboard which will be sanitised between patients will be used for this.
- In order to prevent patient cross-over, all patients will be requested to arrive no earlier than their appointment time and wait in their car, or at a safe distance from the entrance, until invited in by a member of staff.
- All patients, staff and visitors will maintain a safe distance during their visit, other than during any necessary hands-on treatments.
- All patients will be asked to wear a face covering during their time at the clinic and to use hand sanitiser.
- All staff will follow strict hand cleaning routines between patients and wear necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to include; single-use face mask, apron and gloves and a re-usable visor
- A strict cleaning protocol of the treatment room, treatment bed, equipment, furniture and surfaces will be adhered to by all physio’s between patients and at the end of each day.
- We will be unable to provide any refreshments so if needed please bring your own drink.
We welcome feedback from all of our patients – if there is anything you would like to ask us regarding the above information or any other aspect of your visit/treatment at the clinic please don’t hesitate to contact us. It is important to us that you feel safe and protected during your visit.
Book an Appointment
In order to ensure you are booked with the most suitable therapist, please complete the following information and our receptionist will contact you as soon as possible:
(Required fields marked with a *)